Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration. Manuscripts that have been published as pre-prints may be considered as being already published.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- he text adheres to APA 7 throughout for citations and references.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any external party. The publishers may contact the authors periodically about publication of relevant articles, books, or events. Authors may opt out of these notifications at any time.